Thursday, October 28, 2010
I would really love to visit Terrace Garden again some time. Even tho I hate the fact that I need to climb up thousands of staircases, going up plenty of hills, perspiring like crazy, Terrace Garden was definitely worth it! "Life's a climb, but the view is great." Hell ya! The view was indeed incredible. Better than what I had expected it to be. Anyway, I was actually wearing wedges before but being a smartypants that I am, I brought flats along with me. hehe. Amsyar and I were prolly the only ones who dressed up among all the other strangers we passed by. Lol. Next time, I'm wearing tanks and shorts!
I love throwing out the trash. Today I threw out 2 super huge bags of garbage plus a carpet. I'm like the total opposite of a hoarder, right? I can't stand things that I don't need around me. But don't get the wrong idea. My room is not sparky clean, it is still untidy as it will ever ever ever be. My room can never be neat and tidy for more than 2 days. 3 days is the max that I can guarantee. More than that, no. My Mom usually nags, but thats what mothers do, yes? They nag. A lot.
I thought all students who studies Engineering loves Maths and numbers and counting things. Except for Aby. He hates Maths as much as I do. I just hate whatever that has to do with numbers and counting stuffs. I can't even remember my own phone number. Pathetic, huh?
I wanna be Elektra. I wanna fight the way she does.
lovelove. xoxoxo