Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hi. It sucks when all of them are meeting up and having a hell of a good time when I have to stay in and rot to death. It sucks when my sister is with them, too. It sucks to climb into bed with an aching stomach. It sucks when I have to finish up all unfinished chores. It sucks when I have to have dinner all by my self. It sucks when I'm all alone at home. It sucks when my parents have to work on weekends. It sucks when I have to shower even tho I'm staying home the entire day. It sucks when I have to channel surf. It sucks when there is nothing good on TV.

I'm waiting very patiently for 4pm. I wanna watch Hindi movie on Vasantham. hee. I hope it's an interesting one.

Daddy: who gave you that black eye?
Me: dad, my make-up smudged. -.-