Guess who was interviewed by Straits Times? ME ME ME! Look out for the paper okay? hehehe.
Anyway, birthday surprise for Cik Nap was a success! Even tho I had to walk all around Toa Pa Yoh accompanying her till my back hurts(distracting her from going home actually), I don't mind at all. The bestest part of the surprise is that she loved the cake that I chose. <:o)
After which, I trained back home and Amsyar showed up in front of my lift lobby with his big smile and a square box in his hand. & all he said was to open it when I'm home. I don't know what came up my mind when I shook the box and asked if it was a cat. Zzz. Blame Didi and Ita for talking about cats the whole day. Anyway, isn't he the sweetest? I cannot stop thanking you, I swear! I love the surprise. I really really do. The box contained a packet of fresh Famous Amos cookies, a Cookie Monster plush toy, and a picture of us together. ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lovelove. xoxoxoxo
