Thursday, October 14, 2010


Guess who just bought a new bag? MEEEEEEEEEE! hehehehe. :D

Anyway, I was late for school today. School today was for 3 hours only, by the way. Zzz. See, I told you, school is just a waste of me time. Had late lunch in school and met up with my girlfriend over at Tampines after school. Accompanied her eat and went shopping for bags. She wanted to get an Agnes B super sexy bag for $400 over. I told her not to, besides I really don't think she needs it. If she is as rich as Hisham-no-fun, then okay, I wouldn't say anything.

I don't know if I wanna meet the homies later. I'm kinda tired now, and I have 200-400 words letter to the MOE assignment to complete. How? & I've not started on it at all. Ehhh! Wait! I don't have WFB tomorrow. That means I don't have to complete it, yes?

Since I bought that new bag, I'm left with $11. Sigh. Thinking of money brings my spirit low. I somehow regretted buying it now. ):