







Delayed pictures. Lol. I kinda miss spending time with them. )):
I might stay indoors today. Sigh. I was supposed to meet the St44 Usuals but they have yet to text me. I have a strong feeling that today's plan will be cancelled again. Hah. No surprise, I'm so used to them treating me like this. Really, sometimes I feel like giving them a piece of my mind but then again, why should I bother when they themselves don't, yes?
Its 5:47 am now and I'm still awake. AMSYAR WHY ARE YOU NOT ONLINE??? Tsk! I reached home around 2 am after meeting, fishing, bbq-ing, chilling, with me cousins and friends. I'm tired and I'm prolly gonna hit the sacks soon. I need to sleep before my Mom wakes up anyway. Lol. Its not gonna be pretty if she sees me still up and on the computer.
I can't help but to think of food now. Zzz. What should I have for breakfast later? No, maybe not breakfast. Lunch? I'm definitely sleeping in till the afternoon. Mg. Sucha piggy.
Yes! Its raining now. I love rainy days. I love rainy days. I love rainy days. I love rainy days. I love rainy days. I love rainy day. I love rainy days. I love rainy days. <333
& I love your new haircut. Makes you look real good. (Y)