Saturday, September 18, 2010


Note: I will upload all the Jalan Raya pictures with family and friends soon.

Jalan Raya with Homies yesterday was fun! I can't wait for the next one! :D Mami wasn't angry despite the fact that we got home way past our curfew. I think cos she met all of them already and we had them to sent us home. Iye, I ada curfew. Zzzz. Angah and Deea macam dah dapat green light dari Mami jer. ^^ Chey Angah, suke uh kau ey. :D

Jalan Raya with Zaffy & gang was fun, too! She had everything well organised and planned out so that our day would go out smoothly. We are going again this Thursday. Even though Shahreen pailang, he was very respectful and humble and definitely not like what I had expected him to be. Never judge a book by its cover la Nanad. How many times must remind you?! Tsk!

Zaffy bought me a best friend necklace which I absolutely love. She knows me the best and thats why I love her. (:

I hate spending Saturdays at home. ):