Hi. Yesterday my relatives came over for Raya. Then they all watched Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak. I didn't really get the chance to watch the whole movie cos I was busy making drinks and topping up the food while my parents entertained the guests. But nevermind, I'm a very happy hubber with Starhub Recording. Heh heh.
Today morning my Mami had to sit for an exam. Mami gua belajar dengan tekun, geng! Bukan macam I. Dengar word belajar jer, I jadi lemau. Mami I ni ada rajin sikit. I ada malas banyak. Tatawula I ikut genes saper.
Yes uh baybeh! I got plans for this coming Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, Thursday & Sunday. Minus Friday & Saturday.
- Monday, I'm going to the airport cos Afiqoo's going to Hong Kong for 3 weeks. Then I have a class outing over at Sentosa. Then after that I'm meeting Shahreen.
- Tuesday, I'm going to City Hall with Izam. He wants to buy a new guitar for himself. Not for me. ):
- Wensday, I'm going to support my classmates for their soccer tournament at Bishan. Go ISR! :D
- Thursday, I'm going jalan raya with Zaffy & gang again. (:
- Sunday, there's a birthday surprise for Yan over at Harbourfront.
Friday & Saturday rest day. heh.
I dyed my hair know & I think its very nice! :D
Kay bye.