Monday, September 27, 2010

Hi Hi Hi. :)
As you all can see, my blog skin is slightly different. Yes, no, yes?
Anyway, I'm back on Formspring. heh. heh.




















I love the homies truckloads. 
Visit Deea's blog for more pictures.

I went to Budget Terminal for the first time ever! So small. No shops or whatsoever. Only Macd and Hanis at the departure hall. We sent Sazli off to Vietnam last Friday. After which, we all headed to Popeyes, Terminal 3 for lunch. Then all of us went on separate ways and met up later at night. I had to meet Razlee and his mum at Toapayoh. Its been I don't know how many donkey months since I last see them both. Rindu, rindu serindu rindunyaa. Razlee's mum has much more shorter hair now. & she had nasi briyani ayam all prepared when I came over. How nice! It was definitely super tasty but I could only have some cos I was still full from all the coke, chicken, fries and onion rings. I feel bad for Razlee and his mum cos I couldn't make it for the Perjumpaan Hari Raya last Sunday at East Coast Park. I was dead tired from Saturday's work and besides, my mom's work friend was coming over so I had to stay in. I didn't even get the chance to go to MJ's open house.

Anyhow, work last Saturday was tiring but that's the nature of catering for weddings isn't it? hmm. My dad sent my mom and me somewhere in pasir panjang then we had to take bus service 200 to Buona Vista. On our way there, my mom and I talked about how Gilera's gonna be my bike in few years time. hehe. I sempat cuci mata, you! Hemsem benar laki2 pat pasir panjang. heh heh. Anyway, Buona Vista has the most nicest Community Centre. We were early so we had breakfast over at the hawker centre. I really don't mind having meals at the old, dirty, wet, hawker centres cos ykno, they have the most wonderfully tasty food ever. (:

I'm plan-less this whole week, minus Friday and the weekends. Please don't call or text me out cos I wanna stay in. Yes, Princess wanna be extremely lazy and make a pig of me self this week. I'm gonna be fatter, so what! I have Hical to train with me. Kan Hical kan?

Kay bye.