Thursday, August 5, 2010

The super loud knock on my front door gave me a shocked. It was my neighbour. A very good one, actually. But I dont know his name. Lol. There was a strong smell of something burning outside and he thought that it was coming from my house and wanted to see if both my sister and I are doing okay. Both of us obviously panicked and had our kitchen checked straight away. Nothing's burning. Thank God! Its not us, but who could it be? I don't know where the smell was coming from.
I'm going to my counsin's place after school tomorrow instead. Initially the plan was to watch Ong Bak 3 but she changed her mind, and decided that we should go to Henderson Waves. Then she changed her mind again. Her boyfriend will be there and so will mine. (:
I'm crashing at my sister's place during the weekends cos she'l be having a house warming. We need to help her out and all. She's pregnant and will be dued in November, I think. Most prolly baby girl. Yay!