I'm finally done with my editing. It's been so long since I've last updated, isn't it? Oh wells.
I gave school a missed today. I had terrible irritating cramps that can drive me nuts! I've always dislike that time of the month, ykno. I blame the hormones for making me grumpy and cranky and irritated and agitated and all that.
Anyway, Fisha and I gave S&W a missed yesterday and we crashed at my place instead. Before watching My Name Is Khan for the third time-yes third(!), we watched some documentary on volcanoes. Lol. Since I'm not allowed to watch cartoons, I've been watching educational TV shows a lot. Some may put you to sleep just after 10 minutes, but some are really3 interesting. :DD
We eventually fell asleep after watching 1/3 of My Name Is Khan. HAHA. And, I'm pretty sure I slept with my mouth wide open. I was tired like nobody's business, whaddaya expect? Nobody sleeps senonoh-ly when they're super tired, that I can absolutely guarantee! Example, like my beloved father. After a long day at work, he would snore as loud as he could when he sleeps. Very loud, i tell you! I would so very often laugh out loud at the different sounds that he makes. oooohh graaaaa aaahhhhhh something something. I don't think Ive snored. Hmm. Okay, maybe once or twice. HAHA. Kay. I want to eat.
kasi nasi, nak kuah pulak. irritating.