I woke up at 11.30am. I washed my face and switched on the comp. I guess that will be my everyday routine for now. Khris, if you don't want your job, can I have it? I rather do invoices and checking stocks than to stay home. Ykno how miserable I am this holiday with no job, no money and with no plans? Sigh. The reason for not having plans is simple - I'm strapped down. Yes. Sad.
Today, I'm breaking my fast either at Victory or Banquet. I hope Banquet's full so that I can have my murtabak ayam over at Victory. Sorry KS. hehehe. Victory has the best murtabak ayam. Go try ok ok ok ok!
Later, I'm surprising Aazad over at Costa Sands. Hee. & Yes, he doesn't know. I'm crossing my fingers that he won't read my blog. I'm dropping by for awhile before I head to Bugis. He's celebrating Kak Ira's birthday. I really wanna join honey, but I can't. I think its really sweet of Didi Hana and the others to plan something so nice for Kak Ira. ;DD
Soon, I'm gonna text baby and hit the showers. I still need to get something for Kak Ira. The question is What? I gotta pick out what I want to wear. Which bag to use? What shoes to wear? Ydaydayda.
Scene One.
Me watching dvd. Mother sitting at dinning area reading Berita Minggu.
Mother: Adik, nak masak ape eh nanti?
Me: Sembarang la Mami. Tak kesah.
Mother: Masak bubor nak? Bubor ayam.
Me paused dvd, and faster faster turn around.
Me: Mami sakit?
Mother: -_________________-''
kay bye.