Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rule #23: Always have a piggy bank.

Hola.

Thanks to eating out the last few days and transportation(cab fare plus ezlink), I'm only left with 60cents in my wallet. 60cents! Pathetic or what! How I wished I'm some rich dude's kid. Sigh. But then again, what do I need money for? Anyway, I'm meeting my mother tomorrow for lunch with a nurse friend. After that we're gonna watch My Ex. We have a bet, ysee. He thinks I'm gonna freak out like some little girl. -.- Well obviously I'm not. Dee might be joining as well but she's currently down with fever, flu and cough. Poor girl. Get well soon lah okay.

Congratulations Afiqoo! I attended Afiqoo's graduation today morning. He was a little fickle about what he should wear. I suggested that he should wear a shirt together with a vest. But he insisted on wearing a shirt together with a sweater. He wants to look different I guess. He would prolly look way better if he wore a vest. Confirm handsome. Heh. ^^

Okay bye.
P/s: I'm trying to be on your side. So stop being such an ass, will you? Gees. Grow up lah people.