
Yo.
Happy New Year peepo! OK OK, it's 6 Jan. Not exactly new year but still, it's a new year right? I celebrated new year with my cousins and Sushi. It's like a tradition celebrating with them. We sat at the roadside and waited patiently for 12am-the fireworks actually- It was pretty! Seconds after the fireworks ended, I started yawning. I was too tired to even walk around. I wasn't really in the spirit of celebrating. We headed to cheers and cousins bought Starbucks coffee and also Coke. (No beer. I don't take any drinks that contains alcohol & I absolutely hate the smell of beer or liquor) I was energized for a few minutes only. -.- GAH.
Okay, I don't think I wanna update the rest of my week. There's so many things to share. So far life's been good. I can't believe it's finally 2010. Eppy's chapter is over and I'm determined to put the past behind me. It hurts me to say my goodbyes but when he's got to go, means he's got to go. I still love you, tho. & I wished you'll come back. Anyway! I spent my day with Zaffy. We've been friends for almost 9 years and still counting. I love her with all my heart and I know she'll be there for me always. Thanks babygirl! Oh and, I'll be meeting MaryJane tomorrow. She has been missing in action for awhile and I miss her. Lately she's been having a hard time with school and her social life. I'm hoping I'm able to be her lifesaver for the day and turn her frown upside down.
Rumours has it that results day will be on either 12 or 14. Which means next week! I'm so nervous but I'm prepared. Besides, I'l get what I give, right? I gave my best and hopefully I'll get the results I wanted.
okay bye!