I quit my job & now I'm jobless. Help!
Firstly, I didn't do well for my O levels. I know my parents are superly disappointed in me but they're just too nice to show it. Sigh. After all that they've done for me, I can't even fulfill their wish of seeing me with good grades for O levels. ): Sorry mami & ayah.
I applied for both higher nitec and also private O. I thought of taking private diploma but then again, I think, taking higher nitec and private O at the same time is a wise and a better choice. Sigh. My horrible results are pulling my spirits down. Not even mac's chocolate milkshake can cheer me up. I'm moody most of the time and I don't feel like talking to anybody else. I should have studied as smart and as hard as I could. Sigh sigh sigh! D:
I've been hanging out with MaryJane for the past few days. So many days of pure MJ puts a banana smile on my face. A big yellow banana smile! From guppy fishing to night riding, from shopping, to having meals, etc, etc, etc. I know you're reading this MJ, so helllllloooo! Heh. I love you, ykno and thanks for all the fun we had together. It was absolutely awesome! I can't wait for more more more! (:
I'm having a terrible sore-throat now. It must have been something I ate or took. Whatever! Anyway, every time I tried to sing, I'l croaked like a frog. No, not frog. Toad! I'm refraining myself from talking so it'l get better faster, ysee. But it's so awkward for me to not talk. -.-
My brand new Mitsubishi air conditioner is freezing me outta my wits! I increased the temperature to 25deg but it's still freezing! I swear it feels like I'm in the north pole. Okay, exaggeration! But seriously, I've been in the room for only 10 mins and I've pee-ed twice! Can you imagine how cold that is? (I bet you're imagining now! Teeheehee!)
I'm tired and all I can think of is my bed minus the cold temperature.
Okay bye. <33