Tuesday, January 26, 2010

=======

Despite the itch, the stink, the wait, I LOVE IT. Chiffon Beige!
Teeheehee. Want see not?! Nice yknw! ;DDDDD

Anyway, I've been spending my days at home doing chores and more chores. Doing chores kills me, I tell you(!), but I have no other choice. My beloved mother says its my job. Ya right! I'm probably the laziest girl on earth; how can chores be my job? -.- Every time I tried to escape, I would always get a good long nagging. Aiyaa. Its time for me to get ear plugs lah.

Going through a breakup is really tough, but after getting some of those raw emotions out can be a big help! After I found out the actual reason to why he left, I suddenly felt stupid. I finally came back to my senses and realized that he's not worth my time! Tsk. Why do I even have the thought of getting back together? Tsk. Do all boys leave their girlfriend for other pretty girls? If so, my next boyfriend would definitely be a girl.

I'm craving for KFC.
Okay bye.