I went job hunting today morning. It was kinda frustrating when most of the part time vacancy was filled. Sigh. But I managed to apply for a few jobs. All I have to do now is to wait for their calls. I swear sitting at home all day long really bores me. Plans anyone? ):
Tmr will be the day of the graduation night. Jerry called and he was shocked and figured that I was joshing around when I said I'm not going. Well, I'm really not going. You people have fun. Don't forget to take pictures. (:
babylove,
two o'clock, and i wish that i was sleeping,
you're in my head like a song on the radio.
all i know is i gotta get next to you.
sitting here turning minutes into hours,
to find the nerve just to call you on the telephone
cause you don't know that i gotta get next to you.
I don't wanna be without you. But somehow I feel that we're drifting apart.
I love you. Oh so much.
tc. xoxo.