

I miss you dearest cousin. Where have you been?It's been super long since we all met up. I miss our silly joking sessions. I miss sharing everything with you. I blame the mothers. ):
Tomorrow will be the start of my O Levels Examination. I'm feeling both scared and excited at the same time! I just hope that the papers are manageable. Like really manageable. My tutor is being such an ass. He constantly changes my tuition time at the very last minute. Its starting to bug the hell out of me! I mean, like, you're supposed to help me pass but you're not helping if you keep postponing the tuition time, yknw. So much for intensive! -.-
okay bye!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KART!
May all your wishes and dreams and hopes come true! & May God bless you with all the wonderful-wonderful-wonderful things in life. (:
I'm craving for McCafe's Caramel Frappe even though it gives me a tummy ache.May all your wishes and dreams and hopes come true! & May God bless you with all the wonderful-wonderful-wonderful things in life. (:
okay bye!