Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I watched Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak and it was totally awesome! It was so hilarious that it tickled me real hard till I had back aches from all the laughing. The ending sucks big time though. -.- I really hope there's Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkang 2. Ohmygod. Say Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkang a lot of times and quickly quickly quickly! It's like a tougue twister. Haa. Anyway, to the producer, well done, dude! I watched I Love You Beth Cooper, the previous day. It was a pretty good movie. So cool. I want to watch Aliens In The Attic next. Bby, please watch it with me k k k? ((:

Aiz Pistol asked if I wanna do covers with him and post it on youtube. Aww. I'm flattered. (: While we were wasting our time before going in the theater for I Love You Beth Cooper, we sat beside Iluma Bugis and had singing sessions. He has oh-so-good vocals, I tell you. Two thumbs up, Aiz! No wonder Tasha gave him her number after she heard him sing during the campfire. Ahchey, Aiz. ^^

Eppybaby, you're the best goddamn thing that has ever happened to me. I so loveeeee you lah short boy. :D Hee. I want to grow old and die with you then meet you in heaven.

Elfi, hanya kau, dulu, sekarang, dan selamanya.

Today, Dee and I paitao tuition and met my mother at her work place at novena. We went shoe hunting. Shoes only. My beloved mother kept on repeating 'tight budget'. Which means to say that, I can only get a pair of shoes. A Pair. -.- While hunting for shoes, Dee and I saw pretty watches for sale. I smiled my sweetest smile at my mother, hinting her to get me one of those nice watches. The only thing she said before walking off was 'no budget'. No fair. Then again, what do I care? I don't really wear watches. I buy them 'cos they look nice only. Not to wear them. At least she bought me timeout chocolate in the end. (I prefer kitkat, though.)

Here's a tip. Never Ever EVER go to Geylang Bazaar on fridays. It's so crowded, and very warm. I feel like a pack sardine in a tin. How I wish I owned a portable pocket size electric fan. So I can keep myself cool.

I'm distracted with the september 11 attacks documentary on history channel.
I want to watch. Bye.