***
I went to the hospital to visit my dearest aunt the previous day. I just had to see her 'cos she's the only one who knows how to put a banana smile on my face during my mournful days. Besides, my mother, of cos. Alhamdullilah, Eppy and I are doing alright now. He surprised me in the hospital and we talked things out. I had to be strong and not cry. Seeing him by my side made me go goo-goo-gaa-gaa. My heart was pounding, I tell you. I wanted to hug him and give him a big wet sloppy kiss, but we're in public, ysee. So, understand, understood. (oh and btw, sayang, you look awesome in black. buat hatiku tergoda. teehee.) Now I know what he meant when he says he's full of surprises. :DD
When boys say that they don't gossip. It's a lie. Shame on you a'holes. Sungguh tak macho. You farkunenehs think I'm promiscuous? Go fxck yourself. Firstly, dyou noobs know what promiscuous means in the first place? I guess not. Duh. Obviously not. Stupid boys.
Promiscuous is involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
Like, err, NEWS FLASH, I'm still a virgin and I'm not a prostitute or your typical bohsia, you dumbos. Oh and I don't flirt with you asses, either. The best part is, those NA pigs, oppsie, i mean those boys don't even know me. Gaaah! Okay lah, up to korang lah nak panggil aku ape kay. Asalkan korang bahagia. Okay? Okay!
School will start as per normal on Monday. Pffttttts. Meaning, there'll be consultation, extra classes, and staying back! Aiyaaaaaaaa! School bores me, man. Nevermind, one more month and it'll be goodbye school, goodbye sicko teachers, goodbye aqquaintance, goodbye vendors, goodbye pasir ris. Yess uhhh!
okay bye.