Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry people for not blogging.
Reason number 1; I'm packed with school assignments and consultations.
Reason number 2; I don't have time to blog.
Reason number 3; I'm plain lazy. :DD

I baked Banana and Chocochips Muffin.
&& I swear it taste AWESOME!
I'm so proud of myself. And I know my mami's proud, too! (and Dee's jealous.) Nanad dah boleh bukak kedai oi. Nanad's Bakery. Or Nanad & Co. Or Nanad's Muffins. HAHA. I can see it! Me, baking in the big big kitchen and my assistants helping me. HAAAAAAAAAA! Okay lah. I stop kay. Anyway, I'm so relief. I finally know what I want to do in life. I don't want to do nursing anymore. I want to do something related to business. Something cookery and baking, too. I'm anxious to know what's in store for me in the years to come.

To beloved Elfi Shahri, okay fine, Eppy Kenzo, I love you with every piece of my heart. Period. Yesterday's late night conversation really made me realised that this is what I want; To be by your side, to stand by you through thick and thin, to be all yours. I need you, baby. I need you. & I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of arguing. I'm tired of crying. I don't wanna cry anymore. Thank god it's all settled. Baby, I don't want to lose you. I'm really really really keen to make us work. It's no more I nor you.
It's we, baby. We. Xoxo.
[Oh & CALL ME LAH BUDOH. I fkn miss you.]

Carolynn, your exbf super duper ke ai with his bangs-cut fringe. *screams*
He looks waaaaaaaaay better than KY le. Aiyoo. But dhen hor, no use. He still jerk. Break up with you. Stick with KY. Irony eh? hah.

kay teacher's day celebration starting.
Byeeeeee.