In 8 weeks, I've sent out 10, 045 test messages. No wonder my phone bill has increased. Who have I been texting? I'm phoneless, anyway. I can only receive calls and messages. Sigh. It's so frustrating. My phone is like my life, yknow? I'm not used to my phone being so silent. It has always been ringing and beeping and making noises. But now it's dead.
Earlier today, Dee and I started to figure out what kind of sounds do birds make. She started to make all sorts of sounds, but I'm telling you. None of them were sounds of birds. She insisted that it was squeak-squeak. It's not, right? That's for rodents, isn't it? Birds are more to chip-chip. Not squeak-squeak. Stupid lah you, Dee.
To once-a-friend, we all know you're a lying cheese brain and we all dislike you now. But we're too nice, to tell it straight to your face. You're a disgusting little beast, d'you know that? We're all very happy and contented that you're not one of us any more. Shame on you. You won't have any friends in the future if all you do is telling tales, yknw. We all treat you like one of us. Infact, you're one of our best girls. Despite the tales you told them about me, you ought to be thankful, that we're still your friends. My dear, I used to hold grudges on you. But not anymore. No more. I'm forgiving you. I realized that I'm no different compared to you if I were to hold grudges, right? I don't want to be you. Don't you get sick of your life? I bet everything's turn around now. Don't you feel lost? I know everything already. Yes, every single detail of all the nasty stories. You're one lucky b.itch, I'm not doing anything to you. Not even confronting you. I miss you. You're my singing partner. The one who made me have confidence to sing in front of people. The one who can duet with me. Please change. Be a better person. I know the others miss your presence, too.
Eppy baby, I miss you.
I love it whenever you cracked up lame jokes just to tickle me up and paste a banana smile on my face. I appreciate it. (Like a lot.)
kay bye.
xoxo.